First time we've put a video on the blog, so this is a bit of a test really, hope it works OK...
We've spent most of the day so far clearing the space for the fruit cage. It was a massive pain to remove the posts and wires etc that made up the old netted tunnel that had been there before but, armed with some wire cutters and a hammer, it eventually all came down.
Then I dug up the worst of the weeds and dead bits of old fruit bushes etc out and raked it over. Tomorrow we'll rotovate it all and, time permitting, get the cage itself erected. It's all starting to take shape, just want it up and finished now!
Hope you're all enjoying your bank holiday weekend too.